
For Steve's day off this week I had booked a doctors appointment and was able to go in childless, it was quite nice! After my appointment I moseyed on over to the thrift store next door and picked up a few board games (in excellent condition!!) for a dollar a piece! I have always loved to play board games and find that playing games as a family is way better time spent than sitting and watching TV all night. That evening we sat down and set up the game of LIFE with Danika. It was sooo fun playing with her and we had some good laughs. As Danika was landing on EVERY single square that paid her and beating Steve and I, my favorite response to the money being thrown at her was when she sighed deeply and said, "I'm getting reeeeaaaal tired cuz I have so much money's."
No comments:
Post a Comment