The little visit I had with Sharon was wonderful, but it was a quick trip! I hope my baby girl feels much better in the morning!
On a happy, fun note though. At her appointment she was weighed and measured. She weighs 23 lbs 14 oz and is 30 inches long. She is in the 80th percentile right across the board.. such a big girl!!
Adessa has started to say "Uh-Oh," and it is quite cute. Except now she has started dropping everything over the side of her high chair just so she can say uh-oh. She also learned to do the "how big is Adessa" and she throws both arms overheard to show shes "so big!" This stage is fun in that she is learning so much, and is picking up something new every day. But lets just say at the end of the day, I am as ready for bed as the girls are!!!
it WAS to short a visit!!
ReplyDelete