Saturday, September 29, 2012

Little Bird

We have been keeping our eyes open for a good deal on a boat, just for fun. But then this little boat came up on used nanaimo and when we checked it out, it was just too good of a deal to pass up, so we happily purchased this little boat... and it has been such a great little investment for our family. It is a little 14 foot Double Eagle... hence the nickname we gave it "Little Bird." I grew up on the lake with a boat and have so many good memories with it, and I want my kids to have that too.
The weather has been so amazing and so every weekend we have been taking it out exploring. The first night we took it out on the ocean in front of our house (10 minutes to be on the water!) and explored down to Maple Bay and then back to the Tent Islands. It was a beautiful evening and the water was like glass. I am so excited for all the memories to be made!



The girls LOVED the boat!
Fishing with Daddy 

I love where I live!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment