Saturday, November 16, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit

Last weekend, My mother and father in law came for a quick visit... it was perfect! We had such a nice time together. Steve has continued to be super busy at work, so was working the first couple of days, but was able to boat him and his dad over to his job site on Thetis island and Patrice and I were able to have some nice visiting time and play time with the girls. On Saturday Steve and Tom took the girls out on the boat fishing and prawning while Patrice, Amara and I went shopping. It was so nice... I really miss family so much!!! 
Sunday we slept in a bit, watched a sermon together from our church back in Calgary and then went to our favorite restaurant Genoa Bay for delicious brunch. It was the only time we snapped photos. 
I am so very grateful for such loving, caring in-laws, who are so sweet and so generous and helpful! 
Danika has been curious and asking me about 'love languages' and the one night she stated that Grandma's love language was spending special time together. Such a blessing! 
Beautiful lady... inside and out! So blessed to have her in my life!
Such a loving, caring man... he was in my kitchen 90% of the time either cooking or cleaning and making us such delicious, healthy meals! So giving of his time!
Everybody smile!

Such special memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment