A few from the past few nights...
My long necklace broke, so I went onto Etsy and made a new long necklace for my birthday. It has the girls three birthstones. I love it!
A bunch of ladies planned a get together for my birthday Monday night at Original Joes. We sat out on the patio all evening and had such a wonderful time!
Steve's birthday I took him out to Genoa bay- it will always be our favorite spot.We enjoyed such a wonderful, quiet evening together, with delicious food!


We had three showings this week, and we also checked out another home. Two of the three people who looked this week loved the house and wanted to make offers but both have to sell their homes first. On on salt spring and the other from Nanaimo. So here's hoping! But we haven't found anything for us to move into yet, so all in His timing!
During one of our showings in the evening we walked down to the river- fun photo time!




This girl has been walking all over the place this week! But I can't say she is officially walking, because she still gets down and crawls when she wants to go quickly!

Steve went out fishing one morning with some buddies and caught a 17 lb salmon.

She loves the strollers and her Dolly's it is very cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment