Remembering The Little Things

Pages

  • Home
  • Refinished Pine

Friday, July 4, 2014


Last night Steve and I had to run the van to the shop for a tune up and also used the opportunity to try out a pub in Cowichan bay. So we dropped the girls off at the Anderson's house and they had a blast! 
They Ty-dyed some shirts and then Meagan took the girls out on their kayaks and Lauren walked Amara home to put her to sleep. Such a wonderful family! I love getting texts from Meagan of pictures of my girls having so much fun! 

They had a blast! 
Our texting conversation... 
I've stolen your children and am filling them  with sugar. :-) 


You can have em! 😉 bring them back when the sugar has worn off! Haha
Posted by Our little family at 8:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Scripture Verses

About Me

My photo
Our little family
We are a young family with 3 beautiful little girls and a runaway chocolate lab. We are excited to see what this next stage in life holds for us as we continue our families adventure while living on the beautiful coast of BC. This blog is being written as a journal of our lives and for keeping up with the stages my girls hit. By starting this blog I am hoping to keep my family and close friends in touch with all our fun adventures and milestones we hit as we raise our 3 princesses.
View my complete profile



Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (4)
    • ►  May (4)
  • ►  2016 (13)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (70)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2014 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • No title
      • And we are off!!!
      • "HURRY UP!"
      • Butterfly World!
      • Last night Steve and I had to run the van to the s...
      • Welcome Baby Caleb!!
      • Long weekend
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2013 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (79)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2011 (149)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (63)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)

Followers

JEREMIAH 29: 11-14 (The Message)

“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out–plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen.

When you come looking for me, you’ll find me.

Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.

I’ll turn things around for you…You can count on it.”

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.