Friday, July 17, 2015

Last Full Day

Steve woke up at 4 am this morning and was out of bed early... So I got up too. We had a nice coffee and breakfast and visit and the 2 out of the 3 girls are still asleep. Amara has already eaten and is taking meeko to the dock with Steve. 
I can't believe today is our last full day. Tomorrow morning we clean up (the entire cabin!) and pack up for our next destination across the lake to camp for 5 days with Steve's family. 
We have had such a wonderful time with our family and both Steve and I wish we could stay longer at the cabin. Really makes us want to buy one- one day! 
Last night we went to bed dreaming of wake surfing... We both got the hang of it yesterday and are officially hooked! 
Family meals together are the best

Drive in movie theatre... The minions... Silly movie!

These crazy girls loved tubing

Fun boat days... Trying to find caves and cliffs to jump off of

Special memories with cousins

The boys went out on the boat so the ladies sat and visited on the beach

Lina and I being good spotters 😜





My mother got up surfing... She is awesome 








1 comment: