Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Lil Sunshine Turns 6!!!

My beautiful girl turned 6 this week and so on Monday we had a special "Frozen" themed party for her. Summer is always tricky having parties so only 3 of her friends could make it, but so did 2 of the sisters, so it was a nice sized little party. We made some yummy cupcakes for the party, had pancakes and whipped cream, made fruit loop necklaces, did a scavenger hunt where the end prize was matching Frozen nighties... a major highlight for all!  Adessa got so spoiled with so much lego! So she has been busy putting those sets together this week... she surprises me with how good she is at putting them together! 

This little girl is one special girl and I am SO blessed to be her mommy. Seriously... she makes us all laugh every single day and has the best one liners. I don't even know where she gets them from! But her mind is always thinking. 
She is a strong willed little girl and knows what she wants in life. Her favorite food is candy and her favorite color is purple... as I was informed at her party. She makes friends with everyone she meets and is so kind to all! I will often find her sitting on the floor 

No comments:

Post a Comment