Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Why am I doing this?
So I have been interested in creating a blog for awhile now, however I have felt that I had nothing important to say. As I have kept updated with a few friends blogs I have felt that many are very clever and well thought out and for that I have been frightened of creating one. However, I have ALWAYS been a journaler (is this a word?!) as far back as I can remember. It is the way I have connected with God during my devotions, I am not much for words and often if I sit and pray I find my mind wandering in ALL sorts of directions so I took up writing out my prayers in journals. And it is soooooo neat to look back on some of my toughest life situations and to see how God has answered my prayers. And so for the purpose of looking back I am creating this blog. A way of tracking life's precious moments. With a 9 month old and an almost 4 year old each day one reaches a new milestone and I find myself hoping I will remember when it happened. I guess it is also a way of keeping family and close friends up to date with our life out here on the island. So for these couple of reasons I am starting to write. I hope you enjoy! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment