Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN!




Today was fun! In the morning we dressed up both girlies in their beautiful princess costumes, and unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them! After church we had Danika's good friend Jolie come to our house and we got ready for a Halloween party out at our friends place at Camp Imadene. Danika got dressed up in her Pocahontas costume (I was lent a matching one!) and Adessa was a little moo cow again. When we got out to Camp Imadene the gym was all set up... it was amazing! There was a full carnival and the kids went wild, Danika was at the point of throwing a ball, or a dart just so she could grab a candy! I also found myself spending a lot of time "lost" in a maze of cardboard boxes. The younger girls were scared to go in by themselves so I went in with them and found myself crawling on all fours for what felt like forever! But it was sooo fun, there were slides inside and secret passageways, and I was having as much fun as the kids! I was talked into going on their swingas well, which is always scary when you have to pull the rope to let yourself go!
The Burdges were such GREAT hosts... there was a tractor/hayride around the camp, hot chocolate, a full pot luck meal and wonderful company! After eating we went around Mesachie lake for some trick-or-treating and finished up just as it was starting to drizzle! What a fun day!









Best Buddies



No comments:

Post a Comment