Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

We finally got out to do some family photos with a good friend of mine. She is a very talented lady and you can find her work here. We planned it extremely last minute as we wanted pictures before Christmas, but the weather had been very wet, so when it became dry we took the opportunity to get outside. I really had wanted to plan some outfits and coordinate a bit better... but for on the fly they turned out wonderfully! Unfortunately as we were leaving out the door a friend called Steve with an emergency that she needed help with, so our photographer took the girls and I out, and then we met up with Steve later. By that time however the girls were completely frozen and were no longer wanting to smile!!!

Thanks Kimmy!!! I love them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment