I have been planning my first little home party for a couple of weeks now, and I had so much fun with it! I attended a Shebella party a few weeks ago and loved the concept of it, so signed up for one in my own home. The concept behind this party is awesome, it is basically just a great excuse to get a bunch of ladies together for a night of fun. She brings a truck load of items (jewellery, scarfs, wallets and of course purses!) and sets up a store in your home. Then people come in and shop around, buy what they want and take it home with them. There is no ordering and no pressure, and no 'spiel' about it all. I really liked it! And I was so blessed as I received a bunch of free products for hosting the party!
My home-made bouquet from my back yard (cedar branches, holly, rosemary, and then bought the carnations!)
The little version
No comments:
Post a Comment