Sunday, March 27, 2016

Last day!

We will sure miss this stunning view and eating our breakfasts on the deck. 
More paddle boarding and the girls were boogie boarding all morning. They both became pros! Amara made friends with all the kids on the beach. So cute! Her and a little girl were running away from the waves and screaming. 
We hung out at the beach all morning after one last tennis match and then headed to the little kid pool where Amara loved! The big girls didn't like it so much but we got to sit and I got to read so I loved the kid pool. 
Ride home was awful. Red eye... The airport was packed and we waited in line for a loooong time. Thankfully all the girls slept pretty good on the plane, but Steve and I did not sleep at all. So when we arrived in Vancouver at 7am (4 am hawaii time) 😁 we were exhausted. We had a couple hour layover so grabbed som breakfast and the girls got to play for a bit. This little treehouse was a big hit in the airport!
The flight to Victoria is a quick one, but I guess Steve fell asleep as soon as we took off and on our bumpy landing sat up and swore! Oops! 
Our amazing friends were waiting for us outside the door with our puppy. We loaded up and were happy to head home. Stopped quickly at Costco and then home to our own beds!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment