Danika performed in her first ever play production last night at the Island Savings Centre. Her teacher Mr. Hollett, included the grade 5,6,7 girl choir from school in the high school production of Dion and the Belmonts, written by Danikas teacher, Mr. Hollett.
It was such a wonderful performance, and from a school that doesn't have many students to choose from, they sure put on amazing productions every year.
Danika has been practicing for months now, and was so excited... she is definitely a gifted little actress and singer and I can't see what God has in store for my little lady as she explores her gifts. However I am excited for the two songs she has been singing daily to be put to rest! She has been practicing day in and day out... always singing!
It was so fun getting my girl ready for her big night. Curling her hair, putting on makeup and then watching her perform. She was definitely the most engaged on the the stage, dancing and singing, and bee-bopping with her little ponytail bouncing away. I was so proud of her!




No comments:
Post a Comment