Friday, November 12, 2010

Adessa






My sweet, crazy, full of life little girl. Completely 100% opposite to my other darling girl, even down to the blonde, blue-eyed fair complexion! This little girlie keeps anyone with her on their toes! This morning as I was hearing the common sound of Adessa's frustrated grunts, I ran into the bathroom to see one leg of Adessa's in the toilet, and she was mad she couldn't get the rest of her body in it! This is a daily occurrence with this little monkey, always finding something to get into!
One of my favorite things right now is watching Adessa with her puppy Meeko. The poor pup has no choice but to be good! She goes in with him and lays right on top of him, snuggling her face right in, putting his toys in her mouth and hanging out in his crate! They are quite the duo and I think they will grow up to be best friends!
However despite all of her little 1 year old mischievousness, she sure has a way of making everyone laugh and smile and she is loved so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment