Monday, November 15, 2010

A Pancake Dinner Kind of Night!




Today was busy, I woke up early and went to church to set up the Sunday school class and teach the elementary kids at church. It was really fun and the kids really listened to what I had to say about Jesus feeding 5 thousand people from 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread! I love telling kids stories from the bible, because they are in such awe of what Jesus can do and it makes me stop and remember how amazing God is and the miracles he does!!
After church we had friends over for a crock pot meal and a nice visit as the kids ran wild around us! Steve and Chris headed off for an adventure with Meeko, and Sharon stayed back with me and helped me purge through my closet! It is so nice to have my closet cleaned out.. now I can buy some new clothes!! ; ) hehe
After they left we didn't do much of anything the rest of our Sunday, and we were all exhausted, so I asked Danika what she felt like eating and she quickly yelled, "PANCAKES!" So Danika and I whipped up some pancakes, unthawed some blueberries we froze from summer and topped them with a bit of whipped cream! Danika was right.. they were delicious and just what we needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment