Amara is 11 months old and she just realized that she could start moving around her crib and for the past 2 weeks I have found her sitting up in it and sleeping on her tummy. It took her awhile to figure it out, but now that she has she is so proud of herself!
She is also picking up speed with her crawling and trying to follow me around the house, but has a forehead with bruises because her head gets going ahead of her hands, poor little girl!
![]() |
| Pizza party with the girls. Amara is trying to eat the pizza! |
![]() |
| I finally got around to making Amara's blanket. It took me FOREVER to remember how to work my sewing machine... it has been awhile but I was shocked not to be able to remember... thank goodness for youtube! |
![]() |
| The first 2 have their blankets that they are attached to... I am hoping Amara finds comfort with this one! |
![]() |
| Amara's hair every morning and after naps. We have had to cut out a few of her dreadlocks, but it is hard to keep on top of untangling them! |





No comments:
Post a Comment