It is a gorgeous old heritage home with ocean view and i am sitting here on the couch looking at this....
I just put amara down to nap in a playpen already set up and the girls are happily playing with the numerous toys! 
It is so awesome how God always provides for us! So as upset as I am by the delay in making this an extra extra long day and not arriving until super late... We will make the best of it as He always provides for us!!! Hopefully there are no more delays and both girls sleep on the airplane and hopefully my next post will be in Mexico!!!!
I just put amara down to nap in a playpen already set up and the girls are happily playing with the numerous toys! 
It is so awesome how God always provides for us! So as upset as I am by the delay in making this an extra extra long day and not arriving until super late... We will make the best of it as He always provides for us!!! Hopefully there are no more delays and both girls sleep on the airplane and hopefully my next post will be in Mexico!!!! Trip update... Back at the airport for 1 pm to go through customs, flight delayed another 1.5 hrs!!! Argh!! So we are sitting at the airport in the play area with the girls for 2.5 hrs 😩


No comments:
Post a Comment