Danika had her third sleepover Saturday night, this time with her good friend Madison. The girls watched the movie "Frozen" and sang their little hearts out to each song... even Amara joined along. It is such a great movie... I love it too!
Sunday after church Steve wasn't feeling so great, so he stayed home with Amara while she napped and I took the three girls to the pool in Duncan. It was SO fun... and so special to spend time with my older 2. I often feel so impatient with them as I feel so stretched between the 3 girls and Amara requires so much of my attention, so it felt nice to just have fun with them. We did the water slides several times, played in the wave pool, went around the lazy river and then did the diving boards. Danika no longer wears a life jacket and even jumped off the 3 meter diving board. She mentioned to me that she would like to and told her to try it... she climbed up top, walked to the end and didn't even hesitate, just jumped right off! I was so suprised! And so proud of her! I didn't even do it!
They also had a running mat out on the water that the girls kept doing over and over... I thought I would give it a try as it looked so fun, went to run out and it instantly sunk and I went under... how humiliating! But I got right back on and tried again and we used it like a slip n' slide. The girls also love sitting in the hot tub so in between each new activity we went and warmed up. We spent almost 3 hours there!
Monday I said no to all play date invites and we just had a home day with no electronics whatsoever... it was just what the girls needed. They had been bickering quite a bit, so just some one on one time was good for them... I kicked them outside with there dolls and they played for quite some time- ending with a popsicle break...
![]() |
| Sweet sister love |





No comments:
Post a Comment