Friday, March 7, 2014

Hike

The past couple of weeks I haven't gotten outside to hike too much due to the weather, but today I packed up adessa and amara and we headed out on my new favorite hike. We leave the house go up around maple mountain, come out at Osborne bay and walk home. It takes anywhere from 1 hour to 2, depending on who is with me. Today it was on the latter as adessa hiked half the time and explored. She found a couple huge worms... 
 And held  onto them for quite some time. She put one in each hand while she sat on the edge of the stroller and giggled her head off because they were "tickling her hands!" She is amazing... I hope she never finds them gross and stays my little explorer! Half way through the hike meeko took off... I took my eyes off him for a minute and he disappeared! We literally yelled for 20 minutes and I thought hed been eaten by a cougar. Adessa and I started to pray and we started walking away and he dashed out right behind us! Must have found something to eat! Little stinker! I am thankful he was ok, but it just shows that he still needs exercise every day, because when he is well exercised he stays close. I have such a love-hate relationship with him at the moment. He is blowing out his winter coat so I don't want him inside, because amara tries to eat his fur balls, but I feel guilty because I don't let him in and he doesn't get much exercise at the moment because amara still naps twice a day! But oh well... He is invited to a birthday party tomorrow so he is very loved still! 

No comments:

Post a Comment