Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday


My beautiful girls dressed in their Easter best. Amara looked beautiful to, but was napping before church. 


We have been meaning to get out for a hike up to the cross on Maple Mountain for awhile now and what better time then the day that our Lord Jesus rose from the grave! 
Our little neighbor Mateo stopped by looking for bottles to raise money for a new scooter, and he ended up coming on the hike with us. It was wonderful to have him as Danika and him led the way chatting the whole way up and down. He is a year younger than Danika, but him and his mother and little sister are renting the house behind ours, and he has been coming over quite a bit to play with Danika.  

Made it to the first look-out
Made it to the top!!! It took much longer than I remembered! 
We brought up a few eggs and the did a little Easter egg hunt for the kids at the top for doing so well! 
My amazing husband and littlest one 
I would be this happy too if I got to nap on my moms back the whole hike up! 
Everyone looks so nice for daddy
Not so much for mommy! 
In the evening we painted eggs... I had totally forgot I got the kits! 
Stole these from Steve's phone from Easter Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment