Thursday morning amara woke me up bright and early so instead of waking up the rest of the gang I threw her in the stroller and went for a walk. I love the mornings when I can get out of bed and clear my head before the day starts. I can just pray and reflect, something I don't have time for, for the rest of the day.
A lot is going on right now. Steve is working day and night right now which is great because his company is busy, but hard when he doesn't turn off the computer until 10 at night.
I am so very proud of him and how hard he is working but it is challenging for everyone at the moment. And then on top of that we listed our house on Thursday as well and our realtor came over with the exciting news that the offer we placed on a home was accepted, after only 2 days before it was denied! It was crazy as this specific morning i was praying and asking for direction in regard to our next step and our realtor comes with this news! Our next step is to get an inspection and sell this home! So we are praying hard for the next step we should take. So much happening right now and praying for wisdom and direction as we continue to step forward!

No comments:
Post a Comment