Today Steve had to work so the girls and I didn't make it to the Good Friday service. But after a picnic lunch I took them to Russell Farms for their annual free Easter egg hunt and painting. We also got to meet some best friends there. It was crazy busy, but the girls had a lot of fun.
 |
| The crew of girls |
 |
| In the afternoon we went up to the school so the girls could bike and Amara could crawl in the big field. She is at such a frustrating stage because she does not want to get held, yet still doesn't walk! |
 |
| My wonderful neighbor Jen was teaching Adessa to ride without training wheels, her daughter and Adessa get along really well and have been having lots of playdates! |
 |
| Friday night I had a last minute get together for my friend Kim's birthday. I have been organizing meals for her as she just had her third baby girl. We have been trying to plan a little shower for her and Ivy but nothing was working out, so I volunteered to host a little party/ get together. It was a really nice low key evening with lots of food and visits! |
No comments:
Post a Comment