This morning I woke up with a rash on my body that has steadily been getting worse every day since Friday morning. My legs are covered in a raised rash and it's creeped right to my toes and hands! My whole body is covered. I slept fine, so thankfully it is not itchy, but Steve sent me to the dr. And since it's a holiday, every single walk in clinic is closed. So I headed to emerg at the hospital and walked into a lovely face saving my spot in line. My dear friend, Sharon has been in the hospital with her youngest son, originally brought there by ambulance due to a scary all nighter with croup. They were sent home the following day and then were brought back that evening for the poor guy and got to leave this morning. So we had a big hug and they were off to say goodbye to their grandma in Victoria for the last time. My heart and prayers were with their family today.
After waiting a few hours at the hospital, the dr came in and said it was a delayed reaction to the antibiotics I was on for the infection from my wisdom teeth. So apparently I am allergic to chlydamycin. He said there is nothing he can give me and it will probably take a week for it to clear up.
When I got home we had a nice low key day. Steve and the girls went in the hot tub for a long time while I baked some bread and cake for bible study. We ended up sending the dessert along because our babysitter was sick and I don't feel so great either! We watched Swiss family Robinson this evening with the girls and it was a big hit! Steve's favorite show from childhood.
The beautiful picture Adessa drew for me... The whole family! I love it!
Best family pic ever!!! I especially like Steve's big grabby hand! Haha. Happy family day sweet family friends!!
ReplyDelete