I have been waiting for a few months to get a ole removed on my nose and Thursday was the day. Kind of bad timing... But I guess it is never fun to have even minor surgery. I had to go to a plastic surgeon as my doctor wouldn't do it, because of scarring.
It was quite painful, well the freezing needle was. Steve was home working and Adessa was left in charge of Amara. I loaded a plate full of snacks and left them with a movie telling Adessa not to bug Steve unless of an emergency. I got home just as the movie ended, and apparently Adessa did awesome with Amara except the one time Steve was on the door I guess Adessa came running screaming, "she's trying to bite me!!!!'"
After school I dropped Adessa off with her kindergarten teacher. I guess her and another little friend have been asking miss. Hackett for a play date all school year. So she invited them both over to watch a movie. Adessa was so excited, she baked cookies for her teacher and made her a beautiful card. She came home and I told her I missed her so much, her response.... "I didn't miss you at all! I was having wayyyy too much fun!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment