Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dessert

Last night we went to some friends home for dessert. Steve has worked with the guy before and there may be an opportunity for Steve to get back in construction working for him again. We have gotten together with this couple one time before and they really are wonderful! They have 4 children (ages 2-6) and just found out they are expecting their fifth! And they are only in their early thirties. Everyone is so calm in their house and so nice. Their children are very well behaved and the kids all played so nice together. It was quite cute to see because Danika and their 5 year old boy were chasing one another around, holding hands and giggling. And Adessa planted one very juicy kiss on their youngest sons lips!! They have one little girl and she is totally a princess, and her and Danika got along so well! After spending the evening with them, I felt like I could have more kids and would love to have a big family. But I could also very well just be done with my 2 beautiful little girls!! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment