Looks like a mug shot... too early in the morning!!!
Adessa said "cheese!" and wanted her photo taken too!
Sister love
My big girl all grown up!
Today was Danika's first day of school and it was very exciting! We woke up nice and early, had a yummy breakfast and got ready for the day. Steve, Adessa and I dropped Danika off and she was so distracted by having 2 of her best friends there that she didn't even have time to say bye! The pre-school is wonderful and Danika made 2 crafts, one with her grade 5 buddy for the year. When we picked her up we asked if she missed us, only to be told that, "no mom, I didn't even think about you I was having too much fun!" Ouch! haha but we were so glad she did so well, it seems like a wonderful school and we are excited for the new year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment