Monday, September 12, 2011

Adessa's First Haircut

This morning I took the girls in to get haircuts. It was Adessa's first one and she did so well! She sat so calmly, totally zoned out and let the hairdresser do her thing. I decided to get bangs on her as her hair is always in her face and I think she looks pretty darn cute, however Steve asked if I cut her hair... so I'm not sure how he feels about it!!! But since it was her first haircut she got it for free and they gave her a certificate with a lock of her hair... going straight to the baby book!
Watching a movie

For dinner we had the Francis family over as they are moving to Sparwood in a couple of days. They have been such great friends to us and I am so sad to see them go!
I had to take a picture of my first blueberry lattice topped pie... it turned out great, Steve didn't believe me that it wasn't store bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment