Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Potty Training Journey Continues...

Adessa is amazing. This week as I mentioned before she has 'decided' to potty train herself! She is doing SO WELL... minus a few squats in the corners. I bit the bullet and bought some pull-ups as I am not totally comfortable taking her out yet in her 'big girl panties.' I mean she is doing so well to the point of telling me she has to go, even when we are in the grocery store, library or church this morning. I have already weaned out the treats and she is still going by herself. I just have to keep a close eye on her as she won't go in her panties/diaper, but if I am not reminding her to use the potty, she will just pull down her pants and go wherever she is! Only 25 months old and pretty much already potty trained... and I didn't have too much to do with it! This girl is so determined, and I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment