Monday, October 24, 2011

My house was a disaster, my kids were arguing, I had a million things to do and was not a happy mommy. At one point I locked myself in the bathroom for a little quiet time and read this paragraph, it was exactly what my soul needed to hear... and this momma came out of the bathroom with a smile on her face and sat on the couch with my girls and read them a book. I love when God gives me moments like this! The only thing that would have made it that much better would have been a cleaning fairy ;)

'For mortals it is impossible, but for God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

"So often we wallow in our children's problems rather than exult in their strengths and possibilities. So often we dwell on the things that seem impossible rather than on the things that are possible. So often we are depressed by what remains to be done and forget to be thankful for all that has been done. Forgive us God."
-Marian Wright Edelman, Guide My Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment