This morning I needed to run into Victoria to get my passport renewed as there is some big, exciting news on the horizon. The girls and I met Steve in town to get my passport photo, and guarantor-ed by him. Then headed into Victoria. It was agorgeous day. On the way there the weather couldn't make up its mind, one moment it poured the next moment it was sunny and so on. We had to go right downtown Victoria and it made me thankful to be living in Crofton, I don't miss traffic and people EVERYWHERE. I finally found a parking spot and headed to the passport office to have my wonderful babysitters family meet me there and take the girls for me. I got to apply for my passport in peace and then met the girls all in the Bay. Danika and Adessa ran up to me closing there eyes and pursing their lips, as they just both got a little makeover... so cute! My girls apparently don't get out too much as they were amazed by all the big buildings downtown Vic and Adessa ran around holding every mannequins hand... she loved them all! From there Jocelyn showed us her favorite little Dutch Bakery and treated us to some delicious pastries... it was such a neat, old little shop. I loved it... definetelywill visit again! From there we went to one of my favorite places- Beacon Hill Park for a little photo shoot with Spring. It was so beautiful out and I feel so blessed to live on such an amazing, beautiful island!
We ended the day with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory... you can never go wrong with endless bread, soup, salad, pasta, ice cream and coffee! What a GREAT day! Thanks Jocelyn, Meagan, Lauren and Bec... such a lovely girls day!
At the dutch bakery awaiting their Irish cookies
Love hanging out with Meagan!

Danika probably telling Adessa she is NOT allowed to pick the flowers... unfortunately little sister doesn't listen too well to big sister!
Smelling 'Spring'
My girls and I... they are the best!
Aren't these flowers beautiful!?!
Two beauties
Adessa was pretty amazed that a horse walked right past us
these trees are so neat, apparently there called monkey trees...
Bec and Meagan, we used to work at camp qwanoes with Bec, shes an Aussie and pretty awesome!
Adessa was getting pretty tired by the end of the day, and likes to do her own thing...
So wonderful having friends who love my children!
Bec and I... so lovely to catch up! Shes been back in Canada for almost a year and this was the first time we got together!
No comments:
Post a Comment