When we first moved here, every Sunday after church we would drive around and explore a new little part of the island. Since Adessa has been born, we haven't done a whole lot of exploring, just sticking to our normal hiking trails, but Sunday we tried out the Ladysmith hike. It was breath-taking. We walked along the river, which was full of little waterfalls and had a lot of fun as a family.
The bridge
The neat set of stairs that took us to a look-out of the ocean
Steve took SO many candid shots of me... thought I would post one
My little hiking partner, she is such a little superstar
Daddy and his girls at the top
The girls and I catching snowflakes.. they were also feeding me 'popcorn' at the 'theater'-- pieces of torn up moss.
This little girl did SO WELL on the hike, she got out of her stroller to hike often and had us all laughing as she pretended to be a little mouse running home to his mommy. She makes me smile so much!!!
MY BOB
I should have wrote a separate post about this stroller... because it means that much to me. I received this stroller as a baby shower gift from my church when I was pregnant with Danika. It has been through SO MUCH with our family. Every time we take it out we comment on how much we LOVE it.... seriously, I realize it is not a person, but it has been on so many wonderful memory making trips with us that it holds a special place in our hearts.We love hiking and exploring and this stroller goes everywhere with us.. on so many '4x4ing' trips. And usually on the way back from our long hikes, it doubles up capacity to hold both my little girls. Thank you BOB for going anywhere we want you to... and keeping my girls comfortable and safe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment