Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Firehall

Already it is so nice having Sarah around, besides the obvious of her being so wonderful, I was able to go on a field trip with Adessas kindergarten class. I drove a few kids and we went to the Firehall. The girls had so much fun learning about fire safety and climbing in and out of the trucks... And it was a good refresher for me as well! 
Adessa and Ava. 
They each had a turn holding the fire hose... Was for sure a highlight for all the kids! 
When asking the group of kids if there were any questions, Adessa very confidently put up her hand and asked if they had a fire dog. Sadly they are only in the movies! 
The whole kindergarten class and their lovely teachers! 
It was a fun day! 
After getting home Steve and I ran over to check out a house that hasn't been listed yet. It was gorgeous and had everything on our checklist and then some... However the price tag was extremely steep, so now deciding if we can afford it or not and the decision is a hard one... We do not want to become house poor. 
In the evening I also went with our life group to go watch focus on the families movie "the Dropbox" Steve was too sick so stayed home. But I went and was on the verge of tears throughout the film. They did a fantastic job and I was amazed at seeing Gods gospel truly at work... A very eye opening, inspiring film and I pray The Lord continually blesses that family who started the Dropbox... I highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment