It was a gorgeous day, so I packed up the girls and met Jocelyn and Lauren Anderson in Chemainus for a little fun! We parked at the park and played for awhile in the hot sun and then went over to the thrift store to buy some new books. Lauren then took the girls to the bakery for a little treat while Jocelyn and I looked around and ended up in a brand new sushi restaurant where our food was FREE... it was the day before they opened so they were offering everything on their menu for free... so we ordered and bento box and it was DELICIOUS! We had so much fun visiting and window shopping... perfect break in the day! And helps that we had some free, yummy lunch!
In the evening I had planned a joint birthday party celebration for my two good friends Lydia and Charlene. So a bunch of us ladies met at the Lion Rampant for drinks and dessert. We laughed our heads off for about 3 hours and cleared the place out! Love nights out with good friends... it is good for the soul!

No comments:
Post a Comment