Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Girls mesmerized by Mark giving the cow a needle

Lazy days... going to miss these days when Adessa goes full time in the fall :(

Averaging once a week hiking the dogs to the cross with a baby on my back
The only girl committed to working out with me... very hard to find friends in the same stage of life with kids and committed to an active life style. Crystal has become that friend! And I am so thankful!

Taken the boat out to Galiano once this year so far... it was a gorgeous day and I cant wait to get back out there! 


These two... seriously going to miss this! A quick stop at transfer beach in ladysmith after a costco run and both girls ran through the water park with their clothes on




This girl! She hates water on her head and screams like someone is hurting her in the bath- yet she stands under the bucket at the park and runs over and high fives me afterwards! Love it! 

The girls were all in a talent contest at their school one evening. Adessa was in choir and Danika and her friends put on a magic show! It was so cute! And Danika said she wasn't scared at all... she was so excited she felt like jumping! 

And had to snap a quick pic of the tow truck coming to my rescue... I locked Amara, my keys, cell phone, purse.. everything in the van at the school one extremely hot morning and it took him 45 minutes to get there. Thankfully everyone at the school was super helpful and supportive but I was pretty shook up when I pulled my sweaty baby out of the van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment