Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Lovely Visit

Last night ended my week long visit with my sister and niece. It was so nice to see them and we had a really nice time. Linsey came out this same time last year and it was gorgeous outside, like I mean hot. I remember being outside on our lawn at the little cottage with the girls in their swimsuits in the pool, my mom, sister and myself lounging on lawn chairs sun tanning. This year was MUCH colder, no sun and very rainy/dreary. However despite the awful weather we still kept busy and had lots of fun. We went for walks, visited the ocean both here and parksville, threw a birthday party for my little princess, visited mineral world and the ocean discovery center in Sidney. Ella and Danika played very well together, it was very cute to watch!
My beautiful sister!
Making home made pizza! Yummy!
This was how they watched their shows... very special.
Freezie break! Its hard work drawing with chalk and blowing bubbles!
The ocean discovery center
Going down in the submarine.. a little scary!


We took HUNDREDS of pictures... this is the ONLY one I have where they are all looking!! (Matching dresses from grandma!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww... so much fun, we loved our time with you girlies! We miss you lots. Ella says often.. "I miss Auntie Cole, Neeka, Dessa and Uncle Steve"

    ReplyDelete