The kids got to decorate their own cupcakes with edible paint and stickers....yum???
We had Danikas birthday party a week early so that Auntie Linsey and Ella Bella would be here to celebrate with us. It was a costume party and there were princesses, a pony, superman, spiderman and a fairy who joined us. We played pass the glass slipper and kiss the (prince) frog. We are very blessed with good friends that we have made and Danika got some awesome presents!
Nicole, this is all TOO cute! I'm extremely jealous that i wasn't there - I'm sure I would have looked good dressed up as a fairy as well!! Give your princess a Birthday Hug for me (if she remembers who I am?! :P)
ReplyDeleteI think you would have looked excellent in a fairy costume! : ) Danika does remember you! She often plays with the b-day presents you gave her last year (counting neck giraffe and the aussie souvenirs) and she said, "Bek gave these to me right momma?" Very cute... we miss you!!
ReplyDelete