Yesterday the girls and I headed out to camp Imadene for the afternoon to visit my lovely friend, Sharon! We arrived just in time to head down to the beach and see what life was all about at camp imadene. You wouldn't have known a camp was going on, kids were milling about on their free time, and my kids were happy playing at the beach, getting wet and muddy! This summer has been so nice already (not talking about the weather!) in regards to Adessa. She has really started to be independent, in that she can play by herself or with her sister for extended periods of time. And she did not put anything in her mouth... hallelujah! The day consisted of me sitting around visiting with Sharon, and meeting some new people. We had a wonderful camp-cooked dinner (what I miss most about camp!) and then my girls ran off to the park while I sat and enjoyed a nice tea and chocolate cake! At one point I went over to go see how the girls were doing and Adessa looked at me, pointed and yelled, "GO!" with no arguments from me! What a girl!
Nearing the end of our evening, someone asked us if our kids were allowed to be spraying shaving cream all over the side of a building... we could see the kids, but couldn't see what they were up to. So we ran over and this is what we came upon, all other kids ran away and there was my little girl...




No comments:
Post a Comment