Friday, July 22, 2011

Dance Camp

This past week we put Danika into a dance camp in Maple Bay, which is nice and close. I had asked her if she wanted to do any sports this summer, like soccer in which she replied that she only wanted to dance. So I was super happy to find this camp which was Monday to Friday 9am-12pm. She was in it with a little girl from preschool, and they had so much fun together. Today was the last day and Adessa happily joined in, she did the stretches and warm up dances with the girls in one of the little skirts. It was too sweet!
This morning Danika and I were talking about dance camp and she told me she didn't want to go to school in the fall, she only wanted to go into dance school, and she was dead serious and got mad at me when I laughed! I was so proud of Danika, both the teachers fell in love with her and told me she was a natural at dancing. They said she was such a sweetie and was so kind to everyone!

The girls warming up
Ava, Sydney, Adessa and Danika. So cute, they all had their hair done the same way
Yesterday after dance class Sydney came for a play date and we made pretzels and had a tea party, Adessa was pretty excited!
The girls with their creations
Adessa and I packed a picnic and picked up Danika and Sydney to play at the park!
Some super cute videos of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment