Sunday, July 17, 2011

Snow White

On Wednesday we went to see the Snow White play which was at the Chemainus Theater. I bought tickets for Patrice, Danika and then a couple for Lize's birthday present. Adessa couldn't come because she was too young, so Auntie Leah and Sarah watched her.
We had so much fun, and the girls LOVED the show. I think the highlight was meeting Snow White at the end of the play, but the girls were so star struck all they could do was smile and giggle. After that we walked over to the Hansel and Gretel candy store and bought some amazing candies called 'Bon Bons,' they were so good!!! It was such a fun way to spend an afternoon!

Grandma 'Trice' and Danika
Best Buddies, Lize and Danika
The girlies with the whole Snow White crew... they were all AMAZING performers!
SNOW WHITE, she played the part sooo perfectly. At the end of the show there was a Q&A and one little boy asked her if she collected shells at the beach, in which we replied, "Oh I love to pick up and admire the sea shells, but I leave them at the beach because that is their home!" Danika thought that was so neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment