Our last night with Tom and Patrice we got a babysitter and went out for a nice dinner at the Genoa Bay Cafe. It sure did not look like much from the outside, but the food was AMAZING. The drive out was beautiful as well, and the little cafe was on the harbor where you could boat right up to the restaurant. After dinner we walked on the docks and checked out some million dollar yachts. It was a very fun evening, and Steve and I both feel so blessed to have such wonderful, loving, caring, generous parents. I am so happy to have them in my life and love how they are always so supportive and encouraging. Steve really appreciated being able to work with his dad this past week, as Tom went to work with Steve for a few days. We had such a wonderful time together and made so many new memories. We love you guys A LOT!!!
The Genoa Bay Cafe from the dock
Tom and Patty
My hubby... I love having him around this summer!
The most wonderful in-laws a daughter in-law could ask for!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment