Thursday morning Auntie Leah and Auntie Sarah left, it was so nice to have those girls for a visit. In the afternoon my good friend Amanda stopped by for a quick visit. I have know Amanda since Junior high school and we have stayed in touch since. Her little girls are the same age as mine and when we lived in Calgary we had lots of play dates. Her husbands family lives up in Comox, so they usually visit the island once a year. And last
year when they came out, I was back in Sicamous visiting my parents. And this year they were out the same time as the Fitzpatricks, but we still were able to squeeze in a visit! It was so wonderful to see her. She is always so sweet and bubbly with a big smile on her face. And the girls hit it off right away, dressing in their princess dresses and making friendship bracelets. I love this girl and miss her and her girls a lot! But I have been trying to get them to move out here!
Taiya all grown up!
Heidi, she has grown so much!!
Danika took this candid photo of us
I found this photo of Danika and Taiya from our old condo in Calgary, I think the girls were about Adessa and Heidi's age!

No comments:
Post a Comment