I am so blessed by wonderful friends, and Becca is no exception. We planned a play date for today and I told her I had a haircut booked... she told me to cancel it and she would come cut my hair, which ended up being the whole family... Steve even got his haircut during his lunch break! And then once we were done family haircuts she grabbed 2 garbage bags and helped me organize the playroom... one bag for garbage the other for thrift. What a woman!!!
Love this pic!
Little Dess sitting still for her haircut.. she kept asking Steve how much longer until it was her turn!
Pear blossoms from our tree...yay for spring!!!
Danika's turn.. she wasn't quite as excited as Adessa, she wants her hair long like Rapunzel
While Becca did my hair the girls gave each other make-overs... a gift left behind by Jolie!
What a great productive day... thanks for all your help Becca, your amazing!
sooooo lucky!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh yes, half of our family has been trimmed by those wonderful hands since she's been home too. Love that girl!!
ReplyDelete