Sunday, May 25, 2014

Every once in awhile I get to meet up with this lovely lady Sharon for a visit on Thursday morning. Twice I've met her at a coffee shop, but Amara (aka-screech) is at the point where I can't really take her in public places! So Sharon met me this past Thursday for a lovely walk in Duncan, where Amara can go in the stroller and we can just walk and talk. And then this wonderful friend ran to get me groceries while I picked up my crew of kids from preschool! Blessed to have her! 

Today was very busy, woke up for church, got the house cleaned up a bit, went to church came home cleaned like mad and then went back to church for a wedding shower while my wonderful husband vacuumed and washed floors. 
We picked him up and then drove out to the burdges for the afternoon. Because this evening there was a showing on our house... The reason we were cleaning so much on a Sunday! We sat by there awesome new propane fire... Benefits of a fire without the smell! Love it! We ate yummy food and went for a walk. Always a lovely time at the camp. 
Steve and I have been fighting a bit more... Stressed out with so much going on. We need a vacation!!! Or just a weekend with nothing going on. 
Sharon sent this picture... She is the blogging queen and the inspiration for my continuing with a blog. She documents everything and then prints off her blogs for their family to always have! I love it.

Today Steve's parents were at my parents church in okotoks because their good friends the ulrichsens we're having their grandchildren dedicated. They had a nice catch up and then sent me this photo! So nice! Wish we were there today, really missing my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment