Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hot!

The last few days have been burning hot! We've been reaching the 30's in our backyard! And everyone is grumpy and hot! The girls couldn't sleep last night until they were in their panties with the window wide open. 
We've been keeping busy. Lots of play dates for the girls. Yesterday I went on a long hike with a friend and then we had kailey over for a play date in the afternoon. We walked to the beach and it was sooo hot! We went home for Popsicle's and the sprinkler for the rest of the afternoon. 

Amara was crawling all over the beach, she was climbing over every log she could find and made it halfway up a tree. Every time I tried to pick her up she would scream and throw herself back! Oh dear... Praying this phase passes quickly! 

I will never get sick of this view! 

Today I took 2 extra kids from preschool for the afternoon. I usually take penny home after preschool but I had Coen today as well. When the moms came to pick up the kids there was 9 kids and 3 moms! So crazy! 
This evening we walked down to the beach so meeko could cool down... The girls also went for a little cooling dip before bed! Loving this summer weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment