This past weekend my beautiful friend Sharon Burdge organized another amazing Woman's retreat at Camp Imadene. The last few years I haven't been able to make it. The first year I was in El Salvador, then last year I had Amara. I wanted to make it for the whole weekend, but Steve is not quite ready for the 3 girls solo and I don't blame him! Amara has been such a handful! She is so very loud, screaming all the time it feels like and putting EVERYTHING in her mouth, I noticed she chipped her front tooth... her baby tooth that she will have for the next 5 years!!! ARGH!! all that to say, I needed a little get away. So Saturday afternoon I escaped up to Imadene. It was so nice! I got to sit and relax and drink coffee, catch up with so many friends, and visit with new ones, I joined in on a jazzercise class, ate delicious food and then binged on delicious dessert buffet. Listened to a very inspiring testimony and sang beautiful songs. It was wonderful! And just what I needed!
 |
| A little pickle ball... a mix of ping pong and tennis, with a whiffle ball |
 |
| Chris's Angels... haha |
 |
| Wife that was NOT impressed |
 |
| SO wonderful to spend time with this girl, Amelia. She has been in my life since qwanoes... Steve was in their wedding party, and it is so wonderful getting to know her better! This year she was serving at the retreat, but the goal next year is to both be campers for the whole weekend! |
 |
| She wanted me to jump into her arms... I wasn't so sure of it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment