4 years ago today, we welcomed Danika Raeanne into the world. All 4 pounds 9 ounces of her. I remember when she was first given to me(after being thoroughly looked over by the numerous medical staff overlooking the delivery) and thinking I had never seen something so perfect and beautiful. And she was mine. The circumstances and events leading up to the day had been stressful and complicated, however when I looked at this little gift in my hands I knew everything would work out.
Danika has since and will always be my little princess. Danika is a special little girl and I truly feel totally blessed to be this little girls mom and I pray everyday that I can be what she needs me to be. That I can love her the way she needs to be loved, Discipline consistently in a way that will teach her to honor and respect others, and most importantly that through both Steves and my life and relationship she can see how great Jesus' love is and that she will grow up with her own personal relationship with the King.
My baby girl is 4... wow!!!
GOODMORNING 4 YEAR OLD!!!
New jewellery box, amongst endless amounts of polly pockets! Blowing out birthday candles on homemade cinnamon buns! Happy birthday my love!
Phone calls always followed by numerous 'Juicy' kisses!
Happy Birthday my darling Danika, I can't wait to celebrate the rest of your life with you!!!
Nicole, the photos are beautiful. It makes us feel like we are not so far apart, when we can share the special moments in your lives.
ReplyDelete