On the drive home Danika sang about how much she loved Meeko for about an hour and told Steve that she will call him 'Prince Meeko,' and when he gets bigger it will be, 'King Meeko!'
Danika and the puppy have so far been really good for one another as they wear each others energy down by running back and forth in the backyard. As for Adessa she is still getting used to him, but when she sees him her whole body shakes and she 'barks.' I am hoping their relationship will be better when Adessa starts walking as right now when she is cruising on all fours I believe Meeko sees her as a toy and chases her nipping her toes!
This little puppy is a little sweetheart, very calm natured and is always found sleeping at your feet! However this is day 3 with the little guy and I am exhausted!!! He has woken us up at about 5 am, each morning and I have been taking him out to do his business. This house training thing is also proving to be quite tiring between the dog and the 1 year old!!
But I do love him and hope this house training doesn't take too long!!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment