Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scared

So today Steve was admitted into the Duncan hospital. The last few weeks he has been exhausted and between re-doing the whole lodge for the Kaleo students, family life, getting a puppy and up keeping the house he has been continually burned out and exhausted.

This past weekend however things got worse at work, he was feeling light-headed, numbness in his legs, pounding headaches, and his face was ghastly pale. He went into the doctors (not ours) yesterday on his day off, who ordered blood tests and told him he thought it was internal bleeding, then sent him home. We had an evening of tears and prayers. The next morning he went back into the clinic to our doctor who had the results that his blood level was VERY low and that he should have been in the hospital days ago. So he was admitted into the hospital to under- go the scope to try and find where the bleeding was coming from.

The whole experience has been very scary and to see my husband, the man I love and cherish so scared is a very helpless place to be. I have shed many tears over the un-known of this situation, however even as I write this I am reminded of God's amazing faithfulness and how he always has a plan and works everything out for the good of those that love him. I KNOW it will be alright, and even though this is scary and hard to go through I have to just trust Steve into God's care. I love the God we serve, how even in the un-known and scary times of life, the Holy Spirit is there to comfort and fill your whole being with peace. So tonight as I go to sleep with my little girl (I do not like sleeping alone!) I will be praying for the love of my life, for divine intervention, healing, and answers to whats going on.
And may I always the remember this verse a dear friend shared with me this evening,
"Be still and know that HE IS GOD." Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment