Today was kind of dreary and after church everyone just felt like napping. So we put Adessa down and since I just can't nap I organized my pantry. Once Adessa woke up we decided we had to get out and go for a walk. so we packed the kids and dog up and headed out. It was lightly raining, but perfect for a hike! We picked up our old friend Toby (a dog) from camp and went for 2 hours. I tried out my new ergo carrier I bought, and LOVED it. It made such a difference from my huge hiking backpack, and my back didn't hurt at all. I am very happy with it! Danika did great once again... she is such a great little hiker and Adessa was super content just hanging out (literally!) It was fun to get out and enjoy God's beautiful creation and the area we live in!!!
A seal checking us out
And we saw a sea otter, this little guy followed us along the shore for awhile
And the dogs were trying to catch him
My goofy girl...loves having fun with daddy, they were pretending they were pirates
Steve... the dog whisperer!
My girls
Showing off my new ergo!
I will never get tired of stopping and checking out all the beautiful little waterfalls.. it is sooo beautiful here!
Aww what awesome family time in such a beautiful place. Addessa sure looks comfy!
ReplyDelete